About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Outdoor fashion shoot with Qiqi

A short update on 21st Nov. Had my outdoor shoot with this lovely babe Qiqi.  At first we were sweating like mad cause the sun was hot like oven then it started to rain. Ended the shoot at closing to 12pm. I woke up at 7am for this shoot T.T

 Was nice working with her and other photographer (; Learn a lot new things and meet new people !
Photo presented by- Benjamin Tan

Each of us have 3 picture to take it as a small gift (:



After shoot ended, meet boyf at plaza Sing.
Had Pizza hut for lunch. I love the pizza so much ! but too bad i had some soup with the group before meeting my dear, so i only ate 2 piece and im super full ): Had Ice cream before heading to Cine yummy ! Meet Stanley and his girlf and off we went to get dinner. Have been eating a lot lately really have to control my eating habit and do more sports.


Ending this post with my picture ! Hope you guys like this post and stay tune on my blog alright ! Enjoy your day and shall see you guys soon ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment