About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Friday 9 November 2012

Best model Singapore 2012


Short update on yst before i head out shooting with ian and others. So looking forward ! Its going to be a totally different shooting from my others pictures so stay tune alright ! (:


Head over to Halland v for a lingerie shoot before making our way down to Zouk  

Best model Singapore 1212. Pretty babes & hunks ! omg~




 First they have Fashion runway follow by swimwear and lastly format wear.




 Check out that abs ! (screaming~)



 Ehhh~~~ sexy lady ~~



 Im so glad that the winner for male it's the first on the right (the one holding sunglasses on his hand) He so hot ! and when he smile, melt !


 And the ladies in the sexy bikinis. woohoo~


Reach home closing to 12, Enjoyed my day but its really tired for me to stand 3 hrs on heels just to see the runway. They should put chairs ! well that will be lesser peoples hmm~


 And i meet this cute babe at Zouk yst night. Same name as me and its her bday yst ! Happy birthday sweetie (L) Its nice knowing you (:



No comments:

Post a Comment