About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 25 August 2012



You're everything I want, and that's what scares me.


Havent been updating blog due to i cant connet my phone to boyf's lappy and my internet was down till Yst. Currently at boyf hse so choose to use his lappy to make a short update. Ps full of my face as i played with his web cam ^^v


Im trying to be sexy in the first pic and cute in another one. But sadly its blur ):




I




LOVE




YOU



Muack :-*



Went over to brandon 21th bday at Sentosa Island.


Check out the bday boy in the middlen ! Everyone start joking that he's having firt day instead of bday. Laugh~!


And here's a snap of the bday cake. Both pic from Marrk*




See you guys on next post ! Follow my twitter @https://twitter.com/foxyykiss Kisses*:

No comments:

Post a Comment