About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 4 August 2012




Sleep, hugs, kisses, love, friends, family, memories, smiles, laughter and fun, the best things in life are free (:





A short update before heading out for movie with my love. Catching 'The four' later at town, can't wait !! Have been staying over boyf hse for nearly a week and of cause boyf and his mom just keep feeding me food and more food ! Omg~ sure gain alot weight if continue like this !! (scream~*)




Photo shoot pictures are out, only posted some on blog and the rest is on facebook (:




Look in to my eyes and say you love me.


Im trying tolook as sexy as i could but looks like it fail. faint~*



Red is the sex yo !




This 2 is my fav ! Boyf is then really upper body naked, HAHAHA !!


Hope your guys enjoys this post !

Follow my twitter @ https://twitter.com/foxyykiss and Instagram @ vassthy !
Stay tune for my next post !
BYEs ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment