About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Wednesday 15 August 2012


There aren't ugly girls. It's society that's ugly.



OPPA GANGNAM STYLE !! Alright, i bet most of the people have been hearing this song tons and tons of time around.



Say hi to my face ! What's my blog without my pictures right ? Laugh~ Don't get bored, continue reading !

Check out this 3 lovely cupcakes boyf got from Bugis ! Its so cute right ? But its like super ex, 3 for $9.50 and it taste normal don't think its really worth but you guys can give it a try. Many different kind to choose ! Located @ Bugis Junction Basement just next to Soup spoon.

My boy (L)


Dinner with my dear. Best of best Japaness food, my fav ^^


My fav tofu !!! and sushis yummy !


Ain't the cute like hell ! Just one, one of them be my pet will be be over joy !! Pleaseeee~~~


Stay tune to my next post (: Follow my twitter @ https://twitter.com/foxyykiss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment