About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Sunday 8 July 2012


Vassthy: I want that late night movie, long walks in the park, cuddle up on the couch, kind of relationship.


HELLOOOO~ Im mome after Germaine's chalet. Shall blog a bit since hair is dry, Yawns~ Spend 3 hr shopping at bugis with celina, kenny and ian to get her bday presents, whole body ached like hell ! Went over to chalet at 9 till 12 last bus home.

Some of the pictures taken days before (im lazy to type :x)

Meet my boy on tue to VivoCity to do his card and off to Ceni for Movie and dinner. Caught 'Amazing Spider-man' !

Got myself a new wallet at Far east on Friday #happy And 4 Finger for dinner with dear (:


Went over to TM near by bar for a drink with my boy, marrk, brandon, yijie, kelvin had tons of laugh and jokes too! A lift from marrk home while dear ton over at my house. #cuddle

instargm picture taken while at chalet. Happy 19th bday girl !



I relies nothing will stay forever and i have a tough lesson to learn that. Im happy with the life im having now and i shall stop myself for going back. Last long with your girl and stay happy always (:

No comments:

Post a Comment