About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 19 April 2012


Vass'thy" She wants to be your girl, not one of your "girls".




Hello ! im sooo bored ! was planned to go for job interview at 5 in the first place but last min cancel. i need a job badly )': God bless me to save enough money by that time. Tsk~

Meet boyf at Semei ITE, thanks to my dearest huiluan for meeting me at Tm then go together ;D Slack around with boyf, her and his friend till 4plus. Saw few of my sec schoolmates too ! It has been age since i last saw them, Hmmm~ Went back to Tm with boyf had my Fav KFC as lunch/dinner. Its fattenning you know, but... who care's ?! Its way too Yummy to say 'No' ! Ha~ home at 6, im so guai (: Ok, im lack of things to say, Lets see, ok Bye ! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment