About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Monday 7 November 2011

xiaovass: Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.

As you guy can see, i dyed my hair in to brown reddish ! vote ! Which is nicer? this or the last time ?! later to blog too much. And tell you guys what, im sick ): for 5 days and i'm not in the track of getting any better yet worst -.-! God ! kill me~~ :x


Dye my hair with Jina nd one of his bro at my hse near by (: Pic w Jin :D

The 2 gay ! Ahahahah~


A solo pic for my handsome boy. hahah! And know what ? After i know him till now he today look the best ! Laughs~

After dyeing meet Quan for movie @ Tm ! HAd our dinner before that nad 11plus mett Teresa sis under till 12plus. Homed and now i shall sleep! Good night people :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment