About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Wednesday 9 November 2011


xiaovass: I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day



Sick for nearly a week and still not recovering ): Yet i still have to work to earn money for myself, dad die oso dun't want support me. Cries~ Anyway off today when KBox with my dearest Celina, ken and quanlong! Havent been to K since last 6mth ago ?? And yet today when K but 4 of us de voice is like CMI._.! Sad ttm la! But over all its fun ! And And !! My dear celina voice is Good ttm! She sang very well! hahaha :DD Off to FarEast after K and Home @ 10plus ! See~ Im so guai to be home early today :D Alright! Im done here, Shall go rest now seeya! AND! Follow my New twitter ! https://twitter.com/#!/vassthy Love you guys ttm!
Last thing before i end, CANT YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE A TAG BEFORE LEAVING !? Why so many ppl can come ask me this and that in my blog yet no tags ?! (faint~) Be guai and leave a footstep before leaving k ? BYEs! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment