About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Friday 28 October 2011



xiaovass: The longer i'm away from you, I realize i wasn't in love with you, I was in love with the thought of loving you.


Have been working 8days non stop~ tired ttm i could say but i bet my this mth pay will be high! Hahaha~ I want go shopping ! This mth i dint have the chances and cash to shop so shall shop till drop next mth! But before i could do that i need return money to friends first. Cries~ i own ppl money liao T^T Ok fine~ anyway, tody i off ! So~ later going enjoy my night with Teresa sis for Halloween hunter hse ! ^^ ok shall end now, i know ts short but at least its srh right!? hehehs. byes !




Miki: have a nice ahead
Miki: TAG!
xiaovasss: Tks lovie!

Miki: HEY I changed url again, sorrryyy " but please relink again, thanks ya ♥
xiaovassSure no pro (:

Pig♥: I miss you... Alot...
xiaovass: I know who are you (:

w.k: tagged (: u make me wanna try the milk tea too
xiaovass: You should ! Its nice !

Miki: You're tagged, honey http://pinkmonchichi.blogspot.com/2011/10/fun.html (:
xiaovass: Re-linked! ;D

w.k: haha fun day siol bo jio =(
xiaovass: Wushu de leh ! hahah~




缘分,让我遇上你;感觉,让我喜欢你;时间,让我爱上你;思念,让我记住你。心痛,让我想起你。心中,一切都是你。只是,身边缺少你。因为你,我曾经心痛。因为你,我曾经迷惑。因为你,我曾经快乐。因为你,我一生无悔。爱你的心,永远不变。现时的你,一样很美丽。想你的我,永远是等待...

No comments:

Post a Comment