About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 7 February 2013

Natural kiss


 Trimmed and cut short my fringe and now i look like some 16 years old xmm with a round face. It took my some time before i really step in hair salon and let the person touch my hair. Oh well, looks like its going to be some time for the next hair cutting.



 Head to some place near Punggol which i have no idea where with Cvt to check out shoots place and catch some ideas. 2 hrs under the hot sun i think i'm 1 tone darken T.T But its a really nice and peaceful place for couple shoot.





 Super clear sky for today (sun is mad hot) Open space with cooling wind. But when it rain ~~~ hoohoo. Good luck !



F.A.M.I.L.Y but who come and love me ? I'm always not good in your eyes, always wrong in the way. What can I do to have at least a hug from you telling me you love me because I'm me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment