About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Vassthy: Throughout my life, I have always been afraid of losing people I love. Sometimes I wonder is there anyone out there afraid to lose me?

Shall update my blog, Gosh ~ its full of webs by now. hahah! Anyway, yst night when to my cousin wedding and god heavenly it's beautiful ! The place is mostly in white and flowers. Totally i love with it ! Seen them so happy made me wanna marry too ! AHAHA~ think too much liao (know head~*) Anyway~ Check out below for the 2 love bird pics ! (pic took at wedding ps if its blurred~~*)

Cute! I love the 'just married' !




I just simply LOVEEEE her dress ! Awww~ look at them , so sweet ^^



With my girl cousins (:


My parents (:





Solo pic with my cousins :DD


And lastly end with girl power !! HAHAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment