About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Wednesday 10 August 2011



xiaovas says: No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises, saying sorry and all the hurting


Im kinda lazy to update my blog, but then since i made a new one i have to mantain it alife! HAHAHA~ Hi readers! How you guys doing ? If you asked me i only counld say im bored....... Yea... bored, Will be looking for a new job starting of this or next week, Parent is chaseing me work almost everyday-.-! And partly is i dunt want everyday rot at home :x Got work = got money, got money = got LIFE ! kknd , i kinda feel no link :c I need money for alot of things ! eg; Lens! clothes! Shoes! New phone! and ofcos my lunch and dinner money :'x


OK, im done byes !








w.k: tagged~
xiaovass: Tks kor :D



Miki: GOOD! You updated, I'm happy! Move on and be happy, pretty girl
xiaovass: Tks sweetie !



Aruman KeNnyboi: Tagged Nice blog !
xiaovass: Tks !


No comments:

Post a Comment