About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 30 January 2014

Red eve

Happy Chinese new year eve readers ! 
No idea why but this year new yr seems a little bored, is it me or everyone does feel the same way~ ?
Anyway do have a happy new year and have tons of fun alright ? Spam all the goodies and collect as many Ang bao as possible ! But ~ do remember to drink plenty of water and be safe (:


 Changed my hair colour after 2-3 years (?) Sat at salon for 5hr till butt pain !



Dip dye blonde 


Wine red with cherry pink (:


Totally love my new hair colour (:



Mad love with the colour (: Ang ang huat ah ! Heeeheee~


Pancakes and shoots with Pascal on 27th


Process~


Kiwi and strawberries !



Top with fruits and ice cream, damn i still craving much for it (drool~~~)



Been a while i shoot with Pascal, stay tune for the photos to be out, i cant wait as well ^^



Picture perfect



花一些时间,总会看清一些事。用一些事情,总会看清一些人。



Thanks dear for waking up by me crying that im hungry at 6 am. Breakfast from love with love (L)






My trouble maker

我们都是没有安全感的人。纵使自己知道有些无理取闹,但就是想要证明自己的重要性。

No comments:

Post a Comment