About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Push a little



Here's my update of this week, hope you're not getting bored of my blog. Sad life of me was down with sickness for the pass 1 week plus, cough and fever. Weather is being a bitch recently.




Been camping at home watching 「蘭陵王」Was a great show full of laugher and sadness. Super in love with all their songs ! You can find on youtube btw.




A great catch up with Madeline at John's place. Last seem her was start of this yr ??



She's such a cutie pie ! (L) Had a fun shoot with her as well. Stay tune for the photos (:



Told my self not to buy clothes any more but still ~ i fail to control myself (sobbing~*)\
Fishtail dress- Forever 21 ($33)
Open back long sleeve / Plain laces white top - 2 for $18

No comments:

Post a Comment