About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Sunday 26 May 2013

Living life like I'm in a dream.


New shoots photos are out have you seem them on my facebook ? Preparing for more themes and shot so do stay tune alright (:




Very different feel for other of my work, soft, light and simple. Photos by John Seah.

Did a test night bar bikini shoot with John and Chirs on Thursday night. Looking forward to see the photos (:



Don't rush anything. When the time is right, it'll happen..

 Friday date with my boy, sky and xiao di. Miss the time with the whole group. With sky^


 My love (L)

 Did know he go this kiampar face HAHA !

 Cant let sky take photo. Its blurrrrr~ ):


Drop by at Mikko's work place at Far east plaza. My sweetie pies


Dinner at xingwang cafe. He's my fav boy (wink~)


 Dessert time with dear on Saturday at Jurong Point. Strawberry snow ice. yummmm~


 Our night supper before dinner with dear's parent and family.

Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment