About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 18 May 2013

Discover lust

 Did a bathroom water test shoot with Daddy yesterday. At last his house is clear clean, well not all but mostly. Was quite happy with the shoot although the outcome is not as perfect as i wanted, should have done more pose. Was kinda not use to just eye liner but hey i slim down to the extend even my face is sharper LOL !



Very different feel, totally love it. Stay tune for another same shoot. Will be a better one promise (:


Out with dear for our 2 alone time. I'm strong cause I know my weaknesses. I'm alive because i'm a fighter.I'm wise because I've been foolish.I laugh because I've know sadness.


  Did a light shopping to top up my clothes and as well as mask.

Lunch at Bv, fav wanton mee.


Dinner at Watami.

No comments:

Post a Comment