About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 27 April 2013

MSW event and briefing



I had a super mad and crazy destop that always dies on me every time i need it. Damn~ i need to change a new one asap ): Lets hope this post don't get delay again, too many photos to upload and so many things i want to share with you guys !
Warning* Photos spamming ahead ! Please continue to read to see more pretty ladies cheyyy~


Miss Singapore World first event held on SICC on 24th April. Having chances to meet up with the rest of the girls (:


With Kim


With Cara


Me, Priya, Kim

Kim, Cara, me, Priya


Ootd. Been awhile since i last tied up my hair, was kinda well~~ like small kid ha ! Remind me of sec school life.


The Weather was killing hot and stuffy and when ending that time it started to rain.


Team up with Priya on booth 5 (V)


Can see the colour (lighting) different from outdoor and indoor ? I think i'm 1 shade tanned (cries~)


God blessed that we had a wonderful chef with us, jokes and take care of us real well.


Thumbs up for our best chef of the day !


Our group shot. All of us was like dead beat at the end of the event but stay cause they serve such good food ! Well done ladies (:


A little peek of our booth (:


 MSW briefing today. Ootd


With the girl. Stay tune for more events and update on Miss Singapore world'13 on May & June. 40% votes will be from audiences so do support me alright !!! (L)


Dinner at Xing wang cafe in Cine with Priya, Kim and Anqi (: Foodddddd~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment