About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Falling apart


..I want someone bake me some cakes or cookies, I want someone read me a bedtime story or sing me a song, I want someone that will afraid to lose me and think I'm pretty even without make up, messy hair and childish sleep wear, I want to fussy, I want to cry over small things so I can dote by some one. I want be the little girl that every one care and worry my safety. I don't want to be great listening ears cause I want someone to be my listening ears as well. I don't want to be that kind to help every one to solve their troubles cause I have my own too. I want be normal and not a strong girl that every one though I can protect myself. I'm a girl too, I want be someone princess too. If you see carefully I'm no different from other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment