About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Spice start


 Sup my dear readers ! This's the very first post of 2013. Looking back i have been blogging for 5 years and till now my blog is alive after since last year when i start doing shoots. Ok i know, i have a boring blog. Some time i do ask is there even people reading my blog . After checking the stats and im so glad that there's at least 1k of readers and number is growing each months. Thankyou everyone (: I love all of you (L)


 Shoots on 1 Jan a great way to start my 2013. More shoot to come after then, looks like this year is going to be a busy and fun one !

 Photographer by Keith.

 A cute shot.


Dinner with my dear before he sent me home. Haven't been home for a nearly, mom said i can just move in boyf's house. Hahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment