About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Havent been blog for quite a few days . So shall post today ! (: And today topic shall be my school btss Wushu club (:

I joined btss wushu club since i was sec 1 till now it have been 5yrs. And though its not very long yet it bring me lots of fun and happiness ! I enjoy every of my training lessons and oso those playful time we had when our club is all so friendly and united! Still remember with corrine, sabest,Carl, Singyan, tinghua and many others we always call each others funny names, jump and hop around and even complaint in training^.^ With my batch i had, xiaowei, kaixiong, Jinxuan, Lili and i could say i had much fun and many 'hui yi' (: Still remember, we use to train with Mr wee, and he always like to say 'its time for -Bai fen-' and end with a evil smile. Laugh max ! At first we used to complaint tired dont want do. But later goes on we start asking for more. Haha~ But sadly, now the school choose to close down wushu club ); Dint really know the reason why but im here to say, i enjoy this 5 years in this club and i hope even after the club closed down we still can call and meet out for eating or outing (: Cheer for Btss wushu club !!! ♥♥♥

Grab some pictures from facebook ! Enjoy those moment :DD


CNY 2009 performers


Our Wushu T! and now its New, pink ! (ps i dint take any pic for that)



Showcase day for 2009! (:

Teacher's day performer on 2010 ! (:


Wushu Exchange & Training Camp 2007!


Showcase day on 2010 !



Feast day on 2007 !

Feast day on 2008 !

Hope you guys enjoy the photos and lastly. Btss Wushu Rox yea !! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment